This API does not seem to work anymore

May 19, 2011 at 10:24 PM

After Sony's recent maintenance, this does not appear to be working anymore. Is there any plans to fix this?

May 21, 2011 at 1:05 PM

It seems they are using a new system of how they get data from their own servers.

And the development of this API has basically stopped, if you really need this API, I recommend asking Benexus to see if you can use his API.

http://psnapi.com.ar/

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Hi Travis959,

The project is back on track and the api is working again. Check que home page link que see it working.

Thanks...

Jul 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Great news. =)

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2013 at 2:35 PM
So... I just tried to use this, and calling the NewProfile method throws a NullReferenceException. I entered a PSN ID that I know to be valid because it's my own as well as "US" for the location.

I also tried the test page linked from the Home page and it didn't work there either. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

-Eric
May 2, 2014 at 2:58 PM
i tried to, but nothing happen !

it didn't work there

Jeremy
Jun 8, 2016 at 11:09 AM
I tried to use this API , and calling the GetProfile or NewProfile methods but both throws a NullReferenceException. I have entered valid PSN ID and location as well but getting same error.I have tested with "US" and "France" locations.

I have also tried the live link that is given on the Home page and it didn't work there either. Even Tried to add dll of PlaystationNetworkAPIcore in my sample project but getting same error even there . Even downloaded the available source code and tested it, getting same error even there.Please let me now if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks!