Discussions under Ideas

Welcome to the discussions page.

Is you see a bug in the api, instead of opening a new discussion create a new issue. With the issues it's easier to keep tracking of what's being done.

I would like to thank in advance for you contribution to this project.

Missing wiki page: detailed information about the method GetProfile(string psnId, string location)

first post: dheerika wrote: Hello, The documentation on the following page seems to be missin...

Connect to api

first post: Nquinn721 wrote: Hi my name is Nathan im the lead developer over at trophiesonpsn.co...

latest post: mbrookes1304 wrote: The GitHub XML repo is looking great but we need more data and any ...

Retrieve detailed trophy information

first post: efrenb5 wrote: So far the service is retrieving profile and games played informati...

latest post: strivinglife wrote: Is this project effectively dead? I recently discovered psnapi.com...

Collecting trophyes by game

first post: geeek wrote: How to collect all trophyes from game? Maybe to add gameId to Trop...

Developing the Friends-list

first post: superbrad wrote: Carrying on from Jmtvms's work, I have managed to get this API to e...

latest post: jmtvms wrote: Hi Brad, Thanks for the reply... Unfortunately i did't have time to...

Friends list

first post: matheus_souza wrote: Hi everyone, I just wonder if is there any useful implementation o...

Improvement Ideas:

first post: superbrad wrote: Hope that this will help:Imrovment 1: Retrieve the full PSN user-na...

latest post: superbrad wrote: When doing an XML parse it is retrieving all strings in the xml nam...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions